Every Moment With You: Chapter Sixteen, and new FREE LGBT romance I Want you To Want Me.

Hey all,

You might have noticed I haven't updated in a month. I got sick, and then I was in a bit of a funk, and took some time away from writing. I'm feeling much better now, and looking forwards to NaNoWriMo starting next week.

I'm here today with not only a new chapter of my age-gap romance EVERY MOMENT WITH YOU, but also with a FREE LGBT romance short-story, I WANT YOU TO WANT ME.



Chapter sixteen of my age-gap romance EVERY MOMENT WITH YOU now on




​Jocelyn Jones has never had a problem with roommate Hannah Avery’s sexuality. For Joss, a person is more than who they choose to sleep with.

But when Joss gets annoyed with the constant presence of Hannah’s on / off girlfriend Leanne at their house, her reaction makes her question just how open minded she really is.

The resulting argument drives a wedge between the best friends, and Joss confesses to work colleague Kerry that she’s lost without Hannah.

In a bid to build bridges, Joss agrees to hang out with Hannah and Leanne, but when she witnesses them kissing, her hostile feelings return. 

With them comes the realization she fancies Hannah, and now Joss must come to terms with her newly discovered sexuality, and what that means for her life.

But with conservative small-town parents, can Joss risk coming out and entering a relationship that could potentially ruin her two-year friendship with Hannah?

The decision is taken out of Joss’ hands when Leanne asks Hannah to move in with her. Now Joss either has to act on her feelings, or risk losing Hannah forever.

Free at Amazon US* | Amazon UK* | Smashwords | Instafreebie | Wattpad | FictionPress

* please note, I'm waiting for Amazon to lower the price, because they demand you publish a new book at at least 99 cents/ 99 pence. *rolleyes* You can speed up this process by using the "report lower price" function.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.